Remember when the iPhone came out? You know, that first iPhone, the one that was a little bulky, had a touch screen and looked cool? That was years ago, wasn’t it? Decades, right? It was less than a decade ago that the first iPhone device was released into the marketplace. It seems like two. The point is that technology is growing, changing and expanding at such an exponential rate that tomorrow could easily be the day that the next big thing is released. Ultimately, it’s hard to keep up. It’s also imperative to research and see why this change has been so quick – or, in fact, it actually has been that quick. What many people don’t know is that the iPhone, the very first one, was actually a very powerful device. Beneath its clunky exterior was powerful software and hardware that was, with the disclosure of the general public, locked by Apple. Why did they do this – or, why do they do this? They do this because it’s a great marketing technique. It allows them to pretend like the next iPhone that they release is that much more powerful and that much more technologically advanced. In actuality it’s not really at all.
What are the benefits for Gevey Sim:
Many people opt not to unlock their iPhones in fear of the fact that the phone may become bricked when they unlock it. A bricked phone means that the phone has become disabled. When this occurs the warranty of the phone becomes void and the user is no longer able to return the iPhone and receive a new one. With the prices for the iPhone rising on a daily basis, it’s easy to see why people choose not to unlock their iPhone. However, with Gevey Sim the process is 100% test. Furthermore, the unlocking process with Gevey Ultra is reversible (which means the warranty will never go void and the phone will never become bricked. Other benefits for Gevey Sim include:
- Be able to unlock different versions of the iPhone: Different Gevey Ultra cards are meant for different iPhone devices. This means that different baselines of the iPhone hardware can be successfully unlocked by Gevey Sim.
- No warranty void: As mentioned above, the warranty on the iPhone won’t become void when using Gevey Ultra – which means the process is completely reversible.
- Use as Carrier Worldwide: The number one reason why people choose to unlock their iPhone, and the number one reason why people use Gevey Sim, is because by doing so they are given access to any cell phone carrier worldwide. For instance, if you’re with Rogers and want to choose for Bell – but keep the same phone – this can be done easily with an unlocked iPhone.
- Compatible with all basebands: One of the downfalls of using online unlocking software is that the software is generally specific to a certain iPhone baseband. With iPhone Gevey Sim all basebands are applicable. This makes the process that much more convenient.
- Custom Sim-Tray Included: One of the best features that comes when you buy Gevey Ultra is that it generally comes with a custom sim card tray. This is a great way to store extra sim cards, as well switch between various cards with ease.